Another weekend came and went, and now it’s Monday again. Luckily, I took a personal day from work to relax and and catch up on being lazy 😉
- It was two of my friends’ birthdays on Saturday (they’re twins), so it was really about celebrating them – aka brunch 😉
- I had the pleasure of speaking at the Lovely Happenings event on Saturday afternoon. I talked about fall trends with a few other amazing bloggers and got to meet so many amazing people. Check out a little bit on Instagram (and look at the #LovelyHappenings) and come back soon for a little recap!
- Yesterday me and the guy watched my sister complete her 5th half marathon (SO happy I sat this one out) and then I took naps for days. It was a great Sunday.
- Wore these boots 2 out of the 3 days.
Things You Need To See:
- This vest will be coming to the blog soon!
- What to wear with your ankle boots.
- Really loving everything Loft has to offer.
- I love Erica from Retro Flame, especially when she wears things like this.
- Hair inspo.
- ICYMI: Midi dresses and fringe.