A weekly edit, by Dana.
WHAT A WEEK.
I’m pretty sure Mercury isn’t in retrograde anymore, so I can’t even blame this week on that. UGH. Just a long, busy week in general. On the brighter side, I’m feeling much more inspired for the blog. I think taking a step back, and actually planning out my content (aka stop rushing through it), the more inspired I get. Oh and traveling DEFINITELY helped too!
Tonight Matt and I are going to the MLB Food Fest. We are SO excited. I love food and Matt loves baseball (hey, I love the Pirates, but he REALLY loves baseball). Basically, we’re going to an event space and there will be a featured dish from every single ball park. HOW COOL?! So to say we are looking forward to tonight is an understatement. It’s open to the public Saturday and Sunday, and I think it’s a REALLY cool way to market the MLB.
Tomorrow, my sister, brother in law, Matt and I are going to the driving range with my dad. I used to go to golf camp when I was younger, and I was actually pretty good. I stopped playing once I started playing travel basketball and then I ran track throughout high school. But golf was one of my first sports I’ve played. It was always something I did with my dad, so I’m excited to start back up again.
And Sunday, I’m shooting a fun campaign that will involves my sister!
The Stuff You Should Read
- Ever want to know what someone in the fashion industry makes? Check out this Annual Salary Report from Fashionista!
- An interesting read on brands capitalizing on the “Sunday mood” vibe.
- The rise of microinfluencers. YAY!
- LOVING Grace’s feature on The Coveteur! Check out her blog post before heading to see the feature.
Things I’m Buying
- I caved and purchased these Givenchy slides. Perfect for pedicures and running errands, no?
- Obsessing over these camo overalls. I wore them on the flight last week and they are just perfect!
- This blazer looks so chic! Loving the contrast thread too.
- Just added myself to the wait list for this cute circle bag!
- Adding these shoes to the list of Things Dana Has Purchased But Didn’t Need