From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: A few highs this week – YAY!
- My sister and I saw To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway on Tuesday. Just UGH. It was always my favorite book growing up, and to see it come to life so powerfully was incredible!
- I got to catch up with two of my old bosses and a coworker from our Perry Ellis days. We’ve all since moved on to different companies, but I LOVE that we kept true to our once a month dinners. They’re THE best!
Low: I mean, this is probably more bittersweet than anything. BUT…today is my last day at Free People. More on that to come in the upcoming weeks;)
the weekend update
Not too many plans this weekend except for a shoot and brunch with Allie!
On Sunday, I’ll start packing for A REALLY FUN AND LAST MINUTE TRIP.. Cannot wait to share more about this!
the links i’m loving this week
- Grace shares and update on using the Headspace app.
- Love when Dave makes an appearance on Liz’s blog.
- A day in the life of a blogger.
- Krystal shares her “adulting” checklist.
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- Saw this dress at Zara but then H&M came out with a super similar version!
- I’ve been eyeing this button down since we launched it at FP, and I finally bought it!
- About to live in these pants.
- FINALLY snagged this (faux) leather puffer. Been DYING for one in brown. And I got it on sale!
today i will…