From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: Some exciting things are happening, and I just need them to work out. Once they do, I CANNOT wait to share with you!!
Low: Nothing, actually. This was a good week!
the weekend update
This is definitely going to be a whirlwind of a weekend!
Tonight, my family and I have an engagement party to go to. It’ll definitely be A LOT of fun, especially since my brother-in-law’s company is doing the party;) While it should be a late night, it most likely won’t be. That’s because I’m packing up to leave for Vermont at 5AM – well we’re really hitting the road at 3AM to pick up our rental car. WOOF. But it’ll be good.
Since I don’t have MLK day off on Monday, we wanted to get the most skiing out of the two quick days we’ll be there. We’re staying with my cousins, and I’m so excited to spend a weekend with them. The kids are really good skiers, so maybe they’ll be able to teach me a thing or two on the mountain.
What are your plans for the weekend?
the links i’m loving this week
- I thought this article on why a woman quit drinking “without having a drinking problem” was SO interesting.
- Honestly just loved everything Liz shared in this post. Need everything in my closet!
- Holy shit. Courtney’s post about grief is hard-hitting. A really good, yet emotional, read.
- Jenn thoroughly shares her nighttime skin care routine!
- Love Linda’s new series about her friends on the blog!
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- Honestly my new favorite pair of jeans.
- Everlane is launching a new pair of leggings in just 5 days.
- Into these varsity stripes.
- The hot yoga mat (and brand) I’m OBSESSED with.
- Wore this sweatshirt to work yesterday and it was a hit!
today i will…
Unfollow people who don’t bring me joy.