From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: I tried two new places this week on Wednesday night – A cute cocktail bar with my coworkers and Street Taco with my guy!
Low: Realizing my back just isn’t responding well to SoulCycle. Although it’s sad to me, I know I need to take a step back in order to figure out what’s going on with my back.
the weekend update
Trying to top last weekend is going to be pretty tough, but I have some really great things happening between today and Sunday!
Tonight, me and my best friends from high school are doing Friendsgiving. We typically do it at someone’s house, but this year we decided to go to a restaurant. I guess this is what adulting looks like;) A few years ago, we had ONE of the funniest Friendsgivings EVER. It’s truly too hard to explain, but that night will forever be something we try to top.
Tomorrow, I have to head to the new Wegman’s in Brooklyn to shoot a campaign. My friend, Kevina, is helping me out so we’re going to make a little afternoon of it! After I drop my car off at home, I’ll probably head back into the city for the night.
On Sunday, I DEFINITELY need a manicure and pedicure. Like, without a doubt. My feet are SCARY right now. Then, I’m stopping by our SYB Croatia Friendsgiving (I know, SO CUTE). I’m so excited to see everyone from the trip!
What are you up to this weekend??
the links i’m loving this week
- Obsessed with Caitlin’s closet reveal. Thinking of getting that bench for my room!
- OH OK CLAIRE’S WITH THE COMEBACK. (But not in the way you think.)
- Liz shares how to stay fresh while on the go!
- Gifts for the early bird.
- How to believe in yourself every day.
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- I’ve been wanting this Dyson for a while. Should I get it while it’s on sale?
- Do I REALLY need a cashmere bandana scarf? No. But I still think it’s SO good.
- The office favorite sweater is still 50% off! Grab it while you can! (size down!!!)
- Good dupes for my favorite round RayBans!
- Thinking of getting this sweater and sizing up to make it an oversized sweater dress!
today i will…
Create memories with my best friends.