From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: The most delicious dinner at BondST. I’ve never been and I’m definitely going to be dreaming about that meal for the rest of my life.
Low: My back has been bothering me for a little over a month now. I got an x-ray this week, but nothing showed up, so it looks like I’ll have to get an MRI.
the weekend update
This weekend is about to be a WHIRLWIND.
Last week, Allie invited me to a gala in her hometown of Detroit. And honestly? I couldn’t say no. 1. Because I’ve never been and 2. She’s been raving about these hot dogs and doughnuts since the day I met her. (I’m serious about that). So, tomorrow I’m off to Detroit for LESS THAN 24 HOURS. I’m actually excited about it!!! Cannot wait to bring you along!
the links i’m loving this week
- Ashley shares her favorite neutral chunky knits and sweaters!
- Alicia reviews retinol…and if it’s TRULY worth it.
- Loving Laura Leigh’s go to smoothie recipes!
- I was SO obsessed with everything Brooke and Meggan wore in Paris.
- Grace’s favorite party dresses.
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- Just ordered these slippers. And they’re 25% off until 11/11. You’re welcome.
- I used this shampoo at my friend’s house and I LOVED it. So I ordered it for my bathroom!
- Need some help: Do I need this skirt?
- I’ve been SO into mini skirts with sweaters and knee high boots. This one is a fan fav (aka my favorite).
- Add to list of “boots I truly needed”.
today i will…
Pack for a quick trip!