From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: Walking with SOREL in their Mile Long Runway show on the High Line. It was so fun, and definitely SO different from any other campaign I’ve done. If you missed it on Instagram Stories, on Wednesday I walked in a mile long runway wearing SOREL shoes with 100+ other REAL WOMEN. Yep, like normal, every day gals (influencers, SOREL employees, etc.) I mean, I feel like that’s probably THE only time I’m ever going to say that I’d do something like that!
Low: This weird ass weather. 70 degrees on day, 90 degrees the next?
the weekend update
I’m ready for a chill weekend in the city today and tomorrow. And by chill, I mean, most likely heading to SoulCycle in the morning, then I’m shooting with Allie for a few hours, and then I’m getting my Fall/Winter chop. (FYI, if you’re in New York City and looking for a good stylist, Andrew at Spoke & Weal is MY GUY. Truly does magic with my hair!)
On Sunday, Allie, Elle and I are going apple picking!!! We’re making it a yearly tradition (yeah guys, making it a thing). Get ready for that basic girl fall content;) Can’t wait for some honey crisp apples and apple cider donuts. OMG OMG OMG. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
the links i’m loving this week
- Liz is making me want this ADORABLE plaid top!
- I’ve never been on a long trip, but Alicia shares how to pack for one.
- Skirt outfits we need to recreate for fall.
- Love how Morgan styled her clothing rack.
- How to shop from your favorite bloggers.
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- This shirt is quite literally the white button down I’ve always needed in my life.
- Just ordered this jacket because I’m OBSESSED with the color.
- I wore this dress last weekend and it was a HUGE hit. So good with knee high boots or even booties!
- I posted this dress on Instagram Stories last week and you guys loved it! Well….SAME.
- Love how this sweater gives the layered off the shoulder look…without having to layer.
today i will…
Have a little me time.