From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
We have SOME catching up to do.
High: I’m honestly still on a CRAZY high from my trip to Croatia with SurfYogaBeer. I’m in the process of writing a HUGE recap from the trip, but I just need to say how damn LIFE CHANGING it was. It’s really hard to put into words actually.
Low: But now I’m slooooowly trying to get back into the swing of things, but let me tell ya…it ain’t easy. I got back from Croatia, went to work for 4 days, then it was Labor Day Weekend, and now we only had a 4 day work week.
the weekend update
I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me: Tonight we’re celebrating my bestie’s birthday (well, part 1 of the celebrations this weekend), tomorrow I have a wedding, and Sunday I have a SoulCycle/Croatia reunion, then back to celebrate my bestie’s birthday with a pajama brunch!
the links i’m loving this week
- Alicia’s travel plans…BYE.
- How to snag designer deals.
- Bookmarking Grace’s August reading list.
- Another one is about to bite the dust.
- What Jess learned from TBSCon.
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- This tee from Zara.
- I can see this skirt doing REALLY well for me in the Fall;)
- Obsessed with this babydoll chambray shirt! Thinking it needs some skinny jeans and booties!
- For my curvy gals: Thinking about trying a pair of these denim to see if they’re the real deal.
- Into this velvet jumper.
today i will…
Cheers to my bestie’s birthday weekend.