From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Getting up at 5:15AM on Monday and Wednesday to go to SoulCycle. I used to work out in the morning when my sister and I belonged to Equinox, and it was really nice. I kind of fell off the morning workout because I didn’t want to go to SoulCycle classes with anyone but Mantas and my friends. Now that he’s gone, I decided to try the SoulCycle in Bronxville (which is 5 minutes from Matt’s house). I got up at 5:15AM and was finished with my work out, showered, and had my Starbucks all by 7AM. It was such an awesome feeling!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I’m really excited for this weekend actually!
My friends and I are hanging out tonight, probably just a low key dinner and bar for drinks after. It’s always the best to hang out with my high school best friends, even though we talk EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Just being around them makes me so happy (if any of them are reading this, they’re DEFINITELY making fun of me because we are NOT mushy like this).
Tomorrow, Elle is taking me to Welding Annex in Williamsburg to get friendship bracelets. AND I AM SO EXCITED. Basically, the bracelet you choose is actually welded onto your wrist, so you can’t take it off. When Elle told me her plan, I was SO taken back because it means a lot to me. We’re going to be friends forever now because of this bracelet;)
After Brooklyn, I’m heading to Connecticut for a family party at Matt’s cousins’ house. Matt has like 138093810923 first cousins, and we’re all pretty close in age, so you know it’s going to be A GOOD TIME.
On Sunday, I have to shoot a campaign and some looks with Allie, and then probably heading back to Westchester.
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Ashlee shares her Amazon favorites!
- Love this post about what retinol actually does for your skin.
- The highlighter these beauty editors are recommending.
- URBN (parent company to Free People) launched NUULY, a new clothing rental subscription.
- Oh, Amazon is COMING for Stitch Fix. Look at this new service they offer.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (AND BUYING)
As of yesterday, it’s officially a NO SHOP AUGUST for this gal. Naturally, I went a little crazy earlier in the week.
- I picked up some new Ray Bans because I’m just feeling a bit edgier.
- Fun fact: I’ve always wanted my nose pierced. But 1. My dad would kill me and 2. My body doesn’t really react well to piercings, so I’m nervous I’ll get those crazy bumps. So I resorted to fake ones…and I’m obsessed!
- The whole look is chic, but I’m loving this leopard duster for fall!
- Living in this popover with denim shorts!
- My go to fun work out legging!
TODAY I WILL …
Have a great dinner with my best friends.