From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Yesterday was my 27th birthday! WEEEEEE. Thank you so much for the love, I truly felt unbelievably special!
The rain on Tuesday and Wednesday, YUCK.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Matt and I randomly decided to head up to Rhode Island. His aunt has a house near Newport, so we felt like it could be a fun weekend getaway! We went to Newport two years ago, and really enjoyed our time there. I’m hoping we can get out there and do a sunset cruise or something because I just LOVE being on the water.
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Love how Jenn paired this neutral look with lavender accessories!
- Liz’s favorite summer beauty products.
- Do you have commitment issues? Here’s why it’s so hard to finish a notebook.
- LOVE how Morgan stays organized according to her Enneagram type.
- Some best kept beauty secrets.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I don’t know what I’m going to put on this little tray, but I’m going to use it;)
- Does your dry shampoo make your hair kind of flat? Well here’s the texturizing dry shampoo I’ve been using and LOVING.
- Honest question: DO I NEED ANOTHER BAND TEE?
- This under $30 Amazon dress.
TODAY I WILL…
Play an epic road trip playlist.