From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Getting to meet Elle’s mom this week! I feel like I know her, so it was nice to finally meet her. Elle and her mom are SO similar, it was so cute.
MORE DENTAL WORRRRRRRRRRRRRK (which means bills at some point).
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
By the time you’re reading this, I’m either on a plane to Nantucket OR in Nantucket. I’m SO excited to spend a long weekend in a new place with some of my favorite people (Allie, Elle, Jenn, Bob). This whole week I couldn’t even contain my excitement. I’m so excited to hang out, relax, get some awesome summer content, and explore this amazing place.
There’s A LOT on our agenda. Luckily we’re taking an early flight there and a later flight back home. There’s going to be lots of shooting, lots of eating, lots of drinking, and lots of laughs. I’m P-U-M-P-E-D!
Cannot wait to recap you with my Nantucket Travel Guide!
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- What are your thoughts on the new Instagram DM “Join Chat” feature?
- Want to make more money? Just hire a male assistant. (This article blew my mind.)
- Trusting Jenn completely with her guide to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
- In case you missed it, am I ever going to take this blog full time?
- I TRULY feel this post by Morgan. She nailed this post about her feelings towards blogging + her full time job.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Just a good, easy breezy shirt to wear. (PS: It’s SO soft.)
- Guys. I low key want these boots.
- My recent fav cheek cream for that “just pinched” look!
- I’ve been dying for a chain belt. And you’ll never guess where I found one.
- Started taking these this week, and I’m hoping it’ll help clear up my chin acne.
TODAY I WILL…
Be grateful I get to be in Nantucket with my friends.