From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Allie and I saw Waitress this week. We have been wanting to see Shoshana Bean for a while and were excited when she extended her run through July. I absolutely loved this show, and her performance was AMAZING!!! Highly recommend.
This weather. UGH. (But it’s supposed to be nice this weekend, so YAY.)
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
This week felt super long. UGH.
Tonight, I’m going for a quick Skin Laundry facial then going home to do nothing;)
Tomorrow morning I’m taking another Precision Run class to wrap up a campaign with them! I really love these classes and I’m definitely going to purchase a package so I can go 2-3 times a week in addition to SoulCycle.
On Sunday, I really want to go get a massage and just CHILL. Let’s see if that works out, I’m trying to drag Matt with me too because I feel like he’d enjoy a massage. But let’s be honest, the boys have baseball games this weekend…so we’ll probably end up there. Again.
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Who else is excited for this prequel?!
- Liz just NAILED this post about being “too influenced”.
- I’ve never heard of this clean brand, but always love Ashley’s recs!
- Dewy skin is ALWAYS a goal of mine. And if I just need 2 products to achieve it? SOLD.
- Did you catch Elle’s post yesterday about a what a week looks like for her?
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Been seeing this Amazon dress EVERYWHERE. It’s like the new Amazon Coat.
- The newest line of skincare is from a retailer that isn’t in the skincare game….but it makes total sense.
- I caved and bought another Zimmermann bathing suit.
- My favorite Lululemon leggings EVER.
- Ordered this top and I just think it’s THE sweetest.
TODAY I WILL…
Kick off a relaxing weekend.