From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Highs (from the last two weeks)
- I tried a new SoulCycle instructor this week! SAM Y. Honestly, I had a hard time deciding whether or not I’d be down to try new instructors with Mantas being in London for the next year. Since I really do just love SoulCycle, I decided to give Sam Y a try since SO many people rave about his class. And let me tell you. IT. WAS. INTENSE. And I loved it. So I booked a few more classes with him!
- Google Analytics. Apparently they updated an algorithm and people are seeing major decreases in traffic. SICK.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I’m so excited for a weekend of *pretty* much nothing. Last weekend was a LOOOOOOOOOOONG one (aka I went out Thursday, Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday), so I spent the last 5 days being pretty exhausted.
Tonight, I’m getting a quick facial at Skin Laundry, getting dinner with Elle, and then heading to support Allie! I’m so excited to go to Allie’s photography school gallery show. Allie has become SUCH an incredible photographer over the last few years, so I’m excited to see her work on display.
Tomorrow morning , Matt and I are going to watch the boys play baseball. It’s honestly the most entertaining thing ever. And I just love seeing them and supporting them. After, we’re going to head to Staten island because I HAVE SO MANY ERRANDS TO RUN. A few returns, some Spring/Summer cleaning, ya know the usual.
And Sunday is all about my DAD! Can’t wait to hang out with my family and celebrate the incredible human I get to call my father.
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Love love love Laura Leigh’s honest review of natural deodorant.
- SoulCycle has found a great way to monetize loyalty (HI, SOUL EARLY).
- Obsessed with Grace’s Day In Her Life series; also bunnies.
- Alicia doesn’t consider herself an influencer. Here’s why.
- Liz shares some of her can’t-live-without travel accessories.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I purchased SO much from the Something Navy June collection. See my picks below!
- Jumping on the Birks wagon again…I wore them one summer and loved them. But now I kinda want an OG pair!
- This embroidered dress is SO gorgeous and looks like an easy summer wear!
- Glossier strikes again. And I fell for it.
- Officially going to live and die in this jumpsuit/cardigan set.
TODAY I WILL…
Have glowy skin thanks to Skin Laundry.