From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
- Taking Monday off for a massage and bestie day with Elle!
- Getting to go to Philly for a work meeting – our Free People offices/campus is REALLY cool.
- I had a lingering migraine the past week. UGH.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
So excited for this weekend!
Tonight me and the family (Matt, my sister, brother in law, cousins, and the babies) are heading up to Vermont for a quick weekend trip. Matt’s been dying to go snowboarding, so we planned a family weekend of skiing, snowmobiling, and apres skiing;)
I’m excited for this little weekend getaway to wrap up winter (content, activities, etc.), and then come back to New York to really kick off Spring!
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Chriselle Lim is expanding her collection to new retailers.
- Krista’s before and after pictures are AMAZING. Now I want to try SLT!
- LAURA LEIGH. IN THIS DRESS. AMAZING.
- Grace bought an ice roller, so I bought an ice roller (and here is her great review)!
- Loved Linda’s post about why she loves blogging.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I’m going to do a full review of this mask, BUT OMG YOU GUYS NEED TO RUN TO ORDER IT.
- I just know I’m going to LIVE in these slingbacks all summer long.
- How adorable are these hoops?!
- The perfect summer woven mules.
TODAY I WILL…
Enjoy all the family time.