From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
This week was a busy, yet good one. Busy at work, then busy after work. Between events and SoulCycle after work, I was pretty much always doing something. That doesn’t happen a lot of the time. Aside from SoulCycle, I really try to get home at a decent time on weekdays. That usually means skipping events, unfortunately. BUT not this week: I went to a GREAT dinner with the Dooney & Bourke team on Wednesday and last night I was invited to check out out the new Neiman Marcus at Hudson Yards. I was BLOWN away. It’s an absolutely incredible space with A LOT of cool technology. Take a look at my Instagram Stories to see more!
- That extra light!
- Being tired from daylight savings. But I got over that pretty quickly LOL
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I’m super excited for this weekend!
Tonight I’m heading back to Neiman Marcus to check out some of their spa services at BLVD. The new space is honestly UNREAL. I was so excited to check it out last night with Allie.
Tomorrow I’m going to SoulCycle then meeting some of my old coworkers for a bottomless brunch (OH BOY). I’ll head back to Matt’s at night, and then back into the city on Sunday morning to cheer Elle on at her VERY FIRST HALF MARATHON!!! I’m seriously SO excited for her. I know she’s super nervous, but I’ve been there before, and I just know she’s going to CRUSH it. After the race, it’s all downhill from there: brunchin’, drinkin’, all of that fun stuff.
EVERYONE WISH ELLE GOOD LUCK!!!
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Everyone needs to bookmark Allie’s post about NYC locations!
- I was shaking my head yes the ENTIRE post. 6 weird things bloggers do, told by Jess.
- I had the pleasure of checking out the new Neiman Marcus in Hudson Yards yesterday, and MAN, it was INCREDIBLE.
- All the Spring jackets, please!
- Alicia is the queen of travel, so I love all of her travel accessories.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- My new moisturizer.
- Still some sizes left in these camo sneakers! Mine are arriving soon!
- I want everything and anything from Anine Bing. Especially this sweatshirt.
- Kinda sorta want an excessive leopard dress.
- Excited to try these Everlane jeans.
TODAY I WILL…
Drink a green smoothie.