From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Seeing TWO new Broadway shows: The Prom (Wednesday) and King Kong (tonight)! By now, you should know that I am a HUGE Broadway fan. I’ve seen probably over 20 shows, and my appreciation for Broadway is pretty strong. The Prom was absolutely incredible. I probably have never laughed so hard during a show (with the exception of Book of Mormon and Mean Girls). I also cried. But then again, I cry during EVERY show I see.
- Busy week at work (I guess that isn’t a horrible thing) so I’m extra tired.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
NYFW THINGS! JUST KIDDING. I’m severely over fashion week.
Tonight my sister and I are going to see King Kong! I’ve heard great things from everyone who has seen it, so I’m looking forward to kicking the weekend off at the show.
Tomorrow, I have a morning SoulCycle class followed by brunch/lunch with Laura and Morgan (and Allie, duh) who are in town for fashion week. Then, I’ll head up to Matt’s and hang with him. We have two week’s worth of Riverdale to catch up on sooooo I know our plans;)
On Sunday, I have a morning SoulCycle class and then I’m meeting with Allie to shoot for the rest of the afternoon. We have A LOT to get done — I have three exciting projects to shoot so we’re going to be VERY busy!
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Chelsea makes some great points on how to grow your social media.
- What would you do if all student loan debt was instantly cancelled?
- I wrote about the unnecessary hustle of our generation…this article sparked my thoughts on that.
- Linda shares her date night essentials.
- Everything you need to know about caching.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- One of my favorite bralettes!
- This is the tweed jacket of my dreams.
- I bought this AMAZING headband.Obsessed.
- Just got this dress in and I’m IN LOVE.
TODAY I WILL…
Wear some make up to work. (LOL)