From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
- Catching up on some work
- Spicy margs on a Monday with my SYB crew!
- Realizing the number on the scale is going down…those doubles at SoulCycle are PAYING OFF!!!
Realizing my student loan payment goes up this year. WOOF.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
This weekend is calling for messy winter weather — snow and rain. UGH! But that can’t stop me from my weekend plans.
Tomorrow I’m starting my morning off at SoulCycle, then heading to Andrea and Marc’s gender reveals for their TWINS!!! Andrea and Marc are an AMAZING couple and I know they’re going to be THE BEST PARENTS to their babies!
The storm is supposedly coming on Sunday, so Saturday and Sunday, I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing except for blogging, cuddling, and eating;)
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Are millennials just burnouts?
- How to stick to your fitness resolutions.
- Linda’s designer collection is a GOOD one…and each piece has a story.
- Red flags in your work/life balance.
- SUPER intrigued by this workout Mirror after Kathleen posted it.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Thinking about picking up this mask because it has salicyclic acid!
- Got SO many compliments on THE VIRAL COAT! A bunch of my coworkers ordered it, so now we’re all going to match!
- I got this MZ Wallace tote, and have a few thoughts. Should I write a review?
- This sweater is selling out fast because it’s on sale but I’m SO torn about buying it!!!
- Snagged a few colors of this cropped hoodie — perfect for going to/from SoulCycle!
TODAY I WILL…
Keep drinking a lot of water.