From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
- I can’t really pin point a certain “high”, but it wasn’t a bad week by any means.
- Not the best news at the dentist. I have some gum damage that I need to fix ASAP. Friendly reminder to FLOSS EVERY DAMN DAY. And never skip the dentist. UGH.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Nothing out of the ordinary: SoulCycle, Skin Laundry, shooting with Allie, and working on the blog. Matt and I are going to hang out with my sister on Saturday night, and then I’m working on some tax things on Sunday.
Pretty busy, yet low key weekend!
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Blair style, on a budget.
- The Queen has posted her first Instagram pic!
- Such a CLASSIC look from Kathleen.
- Biggest congrats to Julia and Thomas!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Someone get me this thermal ASAP.
- I’ve been loving the lace up denim trend…kind of want to try these!
- Ultimate cool girl jacket.
- Finally got my hands on these glow drops. Add yourself to the wait list!
- Add yourself to this list while you’re at it.
TODAY I WILL…
Get a mani!