From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
First week at my new job – so far, so good!
The heartbreaking news from California. I just cannot wrap my head around WHY this is still happening.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
WE GOIN’ TO MIAMI!
I mentioned in this post that I was going on my first SYB trip and it’s finally here!!! I’m so excited to get away for a long weekend trip filled with working out, partying, and some sun! Be sure to follow along on Instagram — I’m going to do my best to post more in the moment content!
PS: If there’s any special holiday content you’d like me to share, please leave a comment below or shoot me an email!
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Jenn is looking SO chic in Miami.
- Can’t sleep? Here are some natural remedies to aid with that!
- Kat shares her designer handbag collection + some tips for buying them.
- A 10-step skin care routine.
- Laura Leigh talks about her favorite fall jackets…and I couldn’t agree more!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- A super cute and easy sweater…with cute sleeve details.
- Love this Anthro quilt!
- Need this dress in my life – looks perfect for Thanksgiving!
- Bandier leggings…but for WAY less.
- Ah the classic dad coat…that actually fits you.
TODAY I WILL…
Make new friends.