From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Despite being sick, I still pushed myself to do 3 SoulCycle classes. I knew that although I probably should have given my body a break, I needed to stay consistent. Last week I did 5 classes, and I’ve been consistently going for about 2 months now. I knew that if I let myself take this week and next week off (Mantas is in Ibiza…lucky him), I would be SO thrown off.
So pretty proud of myself to say the least. It’s actually insane just how good I felt after each class. SoulCycle is truly my best form of medicine (mentally and physically).
I got hit with a nasty stomach bug late Saturday evening and I didn’t feel normal until Tuesday morning. I haven’t been sick in a really long time, so to say I was a complete baby about it is an understatement. EEK.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I have a wedding tonight in New Jersey, and then tomorrow my sister and I are babysitting the boys while our cousins are at a wedding. I’m SO excited to spoil them and let them stay up late and give them ALL the junk food (sorry if you’re reading this, Lorraine). My sister got them the CUTEST sleeping bags, and I cannot wait to take ALL the photos of them.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Jacey shares 5 lessons she’s learned from growing up on the farm.
- Loving all of the summer purchases Laura Leigh made (and still loves)!
- Soooo should I tell Grace I’m checking in now or later;)
- This dreamy blue dress on Blair gives me all the feels.
- Hillary gives her tips on transitioning to fall.
PRODUCTS I’M LOVING, EYEING, AND BUYING
- This shirt dress. AMAZING.
- Ordered this sweater in both colors, because #fall.
- And I completed the look by getting these wide leg jeans (on sale!)
- Need to share this tank again because it’s SO good. And only $3.99.
- Just picked up these camo leggings and I LOVE.
TODAY I WILL…
Dance my butt off.