From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
I had three really amazing things happen this week in regards to my blog! Two were phone calls, were both super productive, and super exciting. One call was a big business decision and a great step in the next direction for my brand. It will allow me to completely focus on creating the best content possible without worrying about so much back end tasks. The second call was was with one of my favorite brands, companies, and work outs: SoulCycle. Literally a dream collaboration — you guys know how much I love SoulCycle, and I’m really excited to be partnering with them over the next few months! I could not stop smiling when I got off the phone! And the last amazing thing that happened was that I signed a contract with a really fun brand for a 3 month collaboration.
It’s actually crazy how life works. On Monday, I took to Instagram to talk about how I felt a little down in life (and with the blog). A few days later, things are looking up!
This week draaaaaagged out.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Tonight is all about relaxing. Had a LITTLE too much fun at SurfYogaBeer‘s glow party last night;) I really want to see Black KKKlansman, my boss saw it last weekend and she recommended it. Tomorrow, I’m doing SoulSurvivor with Elle, shooting an upcoming campaign with Allie, and then brunch. Because DUH.
Sunday I have a bridal shower, and then relaxing the rest of the evening! Also, I cannot believe there’s only 2 more weekends left of summer. CRAZY.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Thankful for Ashlee’s contract review services. If you’re a creative, influencer, photographer, etc., you’ll definitely find her templates and services useful!
- I really loved Elle’s Edit this week — I’m now following new accounts she mentioned!
- The new Gal Meets Glam collection is my favorite yet. The photos Julia shot are amazing.
- 5 amazing dupes you can find on Amazon.
- Grace’s new favorite dress is about to become my new favorite dress.
TODAY I WILL…
Drink a TON of water (I need it).