From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Wednesday was my 26th birthday! Normally, I go all out and do a birthday post. But this year I just didn’t want to *insert shrugging emoji*. I had a birthday dinner with Matt, my brother in law, and my parents. I felt SO loved all day: Between the birthday wishes on Instagram, the birthday love at work, and a surprise delivery from Allie (McDonalds and Wicked tickets) and Matt (A TON of cupcakes and cookies)…I truly felt like the luckiest girl ever.
THE WEATHER. It’s been gloomy and rainy all week here. Ready for some sunshine this weekend!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Taking a break from the Hamptons adventures I’ve been having at Allie’s house (don’t worry, I’ll be back next week), and celebrating my birthday with my family and friends!
I took off today and Monday, and I’m SO ready for this little 4 day weekend! Today, I’m seeing my grandma, cousins, aunt and uncle up in Westchester. I cannot wait to see the boys – I miss them TOO much! Then, Matt and I will head back to my sister and brother-in-law’s house to hang for the rest of the night.
Tomorrow, I might play golf with my dad, and then a bunch of us are trying to get last minute tickets to Zac Brown Band. I’ve surprisingly never seen them in concert, so I’m praying we can get some good tickets! ANDDDD then on Sunday, we’re taking a party bus down the shore for “happy hour” — aka 1-8pm…aka why I took off on Monday;)
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Diana covers why the Nordstrom Sale is the Super Bowl for bloggers (and even included my post)!
- Laura Leigh shares what she eats during the week, and it’s all delicious!
- Just obsessing over Grace in this hat!
- Jess shares how to shop for the perfect Levi’s on eBay.
- You know I LOVE sunglasses, so I naturally LOVED this post by Hillary.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Think I found THE perfect cropped tee.
- The clutch from this post is on sale!
- Topshop has been crushing the dress game! LOVE this one.
- Kinda love these Birkenstock dupes.
TODAY I WILL…
Work extra hard on my blog.