From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
I celebrated my birthday a little early this year (it’s next week on the 25th). My friends and I headed to SoulCycle for my birthday ride. Each year, my favvvvorite instructor (and human), Mantas, always “surprises” me with a Justin Timberlake ride, and let’s me ride the podium. After the class, we celebrate more with tequila shots. I have no idea why we started this tradition 3 years ago, but it’s stuck.
NOTHING. AGAIN! WOO HOO!!!!!!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
After work, I’m heading back out east with Allie. We’re heading to a blogger brunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Topping Rose! I also decided to stay at Allie’s house all day Sunday and take the train to work on Monday morning. There’s something about being out in the Hamptons that’s SO relaxing.
Allie and I both agreed that we should be doing minimal shooting this weekend, which was great for my packing situation. Whenever we go anywhere together, we overpack to the extreme because we usually go places with the intention to shoot a ton of looks. BUT NOT THIS TIME! Okay fine, I’m still going to shoot a look or two…but for the most part, I’ll be in denim cutoffs and a t-shirt. So stoked to relax.
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Krystal chats about her experience with RTR Unlimited. My thoughts on the service should be up next week!
- Did you catch my post on why I’m not dedicating posts to the Nordstrom Sale?
- My girls Kelly and Courtney wrote about the HORRORS of loop giveaways. Check this out.
- Holly gives great packing tips!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Honestly this cozy pullover from the Nordstrom sale is my FAVORITE. It’s the perfect post-workout top!
- These amazing t-shirts from ASOS. I currently own three.
- I use these shelves to store my sunglasses. They now look much cooler on my wall than they do all over my room;)
TODAY I WILL…
Smile at someone passing by.