From what I’m eyeing and buying to links I’m absolutely loving. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
I don’t have a specific high, but this week was just a good week in general! I got to SoulCycle three times this week, so I’m pretty happy about that. Seriously come off such a high after a class — aka I’m generally happier!
NONE! WOO HOO!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
The Weekend Update
I’m seriously looking forward to this weekend. Allie, Elle, and I are headed to the Hamptons for some much needed girl time. I always LOVE going out to Allie’s house. It’s so adorable, and we always have the best time roaming around out East. On Saturday, we’re heading to an event in Montauk. It’s about 30 minutes from Allie’s house, and such a great little beach drive. One of our favorite restaurants, Moby’s, is back, and I’m definitely looking forward to our meal there on Saturday night.
On Sunday, we’re going to the beautiful lavender fields, and I’m SO excited!
It’s going to be such a fun, chill weekend…and the weather is supposed to be PERFECT.
The Things I’m Loving This Week
- Blair in this lilac jumpsuit. Need I say more?
- Hillary absolutely kills it with this pink look!
- Okay I’m DYING over Jenn in this gingham set.
- Andddd my other Jenn looks stunning in this button front dress!
- Super obsessed with this casual look on Carly.
The Items I’m Eyeing (& Buying)
- Okay fine. I overdid it at the Nordstrom Sale. This is probably be the only place you see me posting about it too;)
- These jeans from J.Crew are SO cute. Just got them in and they’re SO comfy.
- Also picked up this cute gingham suit for the Hamptons!
- Okay so these shorts aren’t part of the sale, but I’m trying them out in both black and a lighter wash.
- Jumped on the net bag tote!
Today I Will…
Head out East and have fun.