A weekly edit, by Dana.
It was only a three day work week! I shot a ton of content for the blog on my day off on Tuesday, so I’m feeling good on this front!
It was only a three day work week (lol, ironic). This meant that there was a lot of things that needed to be done at the office. I went in at 7:30am yesterday because I want to make sure I’m prepared as possible as we head into market.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
The Weekend Update
This weekend is a jam packed one! Tonight, Elle and I are going to get our nails and feet done and run some other errands. Saturday morning is basically Christmas – IT’S THE VEUVE CLICQUOT POLO CLASSIC!!! You know how much I love this event (2015, 2016 outfit, 2016 recap, 2017 NYC, 2017 LA recaps), and I’m ready to celebrate again this year thanks to my friends at Veuve Clicquot. Unfortunately, the weather isn’t looking too good, but we aren’t going to let that stop us from having the time of our lives! My outfit may not be the best of the years because I’m just not feeling it…BUT I’m still going to have fun!
On Sunday, Matt and I have his cousin’s wedding, so I’m going to need to suck it up and have myself a little Sunday Funday. Luckily, the wedding ends pretty early, so I’ll be able to go to bed early;)
The Things I’m Loving This Week
- Loving Alicia’s post about what you should be asking brands before collaborating!
- Jacey’s review of the Four Seasons makes me want to plan a staycation.
- Look at Hallie killin’ it in these wide leg pants!
- These photos of Lejla are amazing!
- Jenn gives the run down of what to wear to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic.
The Items I’m Eyeing (& Buying)
- How do we feel about the small sunglasses?
- LOVING this skirt. So casual and perfect for Summer!
- My go-to face wash.
- Need this kimono/dress/robe/whatever it is in my life.
- So into these high waisted shorts!
Today I Will…
Have a damn good day.