A weekly edit, by Dana.
On Wednesday, I went to dinner with my bosses and our other coworker. We usually do a once a month dinner together, and we always have the best time. This dinner was so delicious, it was a beautiful summer-like night, and we stayed out way later than expected. Sometimes I really just love nights like this!
It was my boss’ last week at work. Definitely a sad time because I’ve learned SO much from her, but I’m happy for her next chapter!
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
The Weekend Update
I’m so excited to be heading to Vermont with my family this weekend! It’s my first year not going down the shore in a few years. While it feels very “adultish” of me, I’m just really excited to be with the babies all weekend and all my family. My cousin got a 100 foot slip and slide….which is going to make for a HISTORIC flip cup slip n’slide.
Where are you heading for the holiday weekend?
The Things I’m Loving This Week
- A really great article on how to make sure you’re site is GDPR compliant.
- Jess wants to know what kind of traveler you are.
- Want to learn more about the coveted Hermes sandals? Krista breaks the most popular ones down.
- I mean Jenn looks STUNNING in these photos…and this view!
- Tips for creating high quality images.
The Items I’m Eyeing (& Buying)
- Just got this adorable dress, and now I kind of want everything from this brand!
- These are SUCH grandma shoes, but I need them.
- Speaking of grandma shoes.
- Just loving these denim joggers!
- As if I need another raffia tote…..but oh well.
Today I Will…
Have an epic jam session on the way to Vermont.