A weekly edit, by Dana.
Another long, long week. Seriously, what the heck is up? At least the warm weather is here. But NYC must have not gotten the Spring memo this week…and skipped right to Summer. It was 90 degrees yesterday. MAJOR LOL. I’m so not ready for all of the sticky, subway sweater.
Tonight, I’m tackling my closet. It’s definitely time to switch from my cozy sweaters to looser, airier fabrics. Wish me luck;) Tomorrow, Matt and I are going to the driving range with my dad. We’re not quite ready to hit the links…we would for sure embarrass my dad. Just need a few more rounds of practice and I’ll be ready to go. It’s actually funny how natural golf is to me, even after all of these years!
Sunday is going to be a JAM PACKED day. I’m shooting in the morning and then heading to the The Egg House pop up with my best friends from high school (one of my friend’s nicknames is Egg). After, we’re going to hit the bars and celebrate Sam’s birthday on the Lower East Side. I could already feel the Monday morning hangover…wish meluck.
What are you up to this weekend?
What I’m Loving This Week
- Bookmarking Grace’s May Reading List.
- Wish I would have read Caroline’s spray tan tips before my first spray tan (it was a major fail LOL).
- Obsessed with this dress on Jenn!
- Jess talks about how to get a better night’s sleep.
- Carly’s simple look is one of my favorites!
Things I’m Buying (and Eyeing)
- Hi, I’m Dana and I’m addicted to buying jeans.
- Pulling the trigger on this kimono. Obsessed.
- Finally picked up this Instagram-famous mask. Cannot wait to try it!
- Loving this adorable dress for Spring and Summer.
Today I Will…
Comment on someone’s blog that I haven’t visited in a while.
This is a new addition to The Friday Edit. Lately, I’ve been feeling an overwhelming amount of gratitude, happiness, and just loving life. I’ve been writing in this Five Minute Journal every day, and I think that helps me take a step back every day, even if it’s just for 5 minutes. So I wanted to incorporate this on the blog. Whether it’s silly, fun, or meaningful, I want to share something that I’m going to accomplish every Friday.