I’m obviously NOT shocked that the perfect fabric for summer is from Lou & Grey.
If you didn’t know, Lou & Grey is a fabric-first brand. Our main objective is to find the best fabrics for our best products. If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ve heard me RAVE about our SignatureSoft products. While it’s our tried and true STAPLE Triple Cloth is definitely one of those fabrics to me. Our Lou & Grey Triple Cloth fabric is a 100% cotton based fabric that I think is PERFECT for summer. I’m very big on texture, so when I started working for Lou & Grey, I was immediately drawn to this fabric.
color, color, color
Something I really love about this fabric is the way it takes color. When Lou & Grey was a freestanding business, we did pretty reserved/solid/neutral colors. Now that we shifted our focus and have a new lens (and HELLOOOOO, we just KNEW Summer 2021 was going to be a good one), we decided to do amazing colors in one of our favorite fabrics. Whether you’re a neutral gal or a color gal (or maybe a little bit of both), you’ll be able to find a color for you!
options for everyone!
Aside from how fun the colors are, we LOVE this fabric so much that we cut it in multiple silhouettes. We wanted to create pieces that applied to really everyone. So maybe you’re not a midi dress gal, but you’re into mini dresses…SAY NO MORE. Or you don’t love wearing shorts, but into pants — WE GOT YOU. I’ve always loved our classic pant, but I THINK the short might turn out to be my new favorite. It has an adorable little dolphin hem (meaning the sides come up slightly higher), so it’s really comfortable and flattering…and doesn’t show too much skin;)
favorite ways to wear it
One of the best things about this fabric is that there are SO many ways to wear it. Here are a couple of ways:
- Pant: Pair back to sneakers, tank, and a denim jacket OR wear with heeled sandals and a crop top!
- Button Down: Wear with a tube top and denim shorts OR as a beach cover up OR complete as a head to toe triple cloth look
- Dress: Love pairing with a square scarf for an effortless summer look OR just a sandal for a sleek look!
- Tank: Easily pairs back with the short for a head to toe look OR pair back with denim shorts (it comes in so many pretty colors)
- Short: Easy back to a tube top (can you tell I’m into crop/tube tops this season?)
Click through below to shop my favorite Lou & Grey fabric!