A week ago, I posted about Christmas in July. And now it’s finally here!
I know, I know everyone is talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. And I’m really, really going to try to make my posts about the sale different. So, no, I’m not going to create a collage or post a million widgets. I’m actually going to shop the sale. GASP! I know. Crazy.
I already bought a fewwwwww things online, because I was so nervous they were going to sell out. Because people are crazy AF. Especially us bloggers 😉
1. The sleeveless outerwear piece. Dead.
2. This bow tie top. So crisp.
3. That “layered” sweater. I get too hot too quickly.
4. A new faux leather jacket….in green.
5. This dress…mostly because I can wear it now.
6. Andddd maybe another faux leather jacket.
7. I’ve been wanting a bomber for SO long. So I did this.
8. This super timeless topper.
Tomorrow I’m trekking to New Jersey to head to the nearest Nordstrom to really shop the sale. Which leads me to my next bright idea: YOU CAN NOW SHOP MY SNAPCHATS! Yep, that’s right. If you follow the below steps, you’ll be able to shop the pieces I post on Snapchat that may not make it to the blog!
If you have any questions about Emoticode/Shopping my snaps, just let me know!
I can’t wait to really begin sharing my #NSale finds with you! I’m looking forward to shooting some pre-Fall looks to help you gear up for, what I think, is the best season of them all!