A weekly edit, by Dana.
IT’S FINALLY FRIDAY OMG.
This week felt like such a long week, no? I had an “off” week: Wasn’t really motivated to do anything, attend any fashion shows or events, and just wanted to crawl into my bed after work. I know it’s totally okay to have these kinds of weeks, but man, I can’t wait to hit refresh this weekend. Last night, I did go to dinner with Allie, Laura, and Morgan. It was so nice seeing my gals while they were here for NYFW. Always a good time with these girls, and I’m so happy we got to hang finally — especially because I feel like I’ve known them forever!
I’m planning on laying low. I cancelled all of my plans/shows/events, and am heading up to Westchester to Matt’s parents’ house. We’re going to see a movie and just do dinner. Or order take out and get a few bottles of wine. I’m going to possibly shoot one or two looks while I’m there, and then begin working on next week’s posts. Next week is going to be ALL about the love, and I’m excited to share the three big posts for the week!!!
What are you up to this weekend?
Links To Love
- So are Krista and her boyfriend made for each other or nah? How on point are their answers?
- Your blog can have a voice now thanks to Amazon.
- How to combat dry scalp.
- Rise of the micro-influencer during NYFW!
- Classic every day chic look by Carly.
- New black denim that I’m v into. I want super high waisted!
- Loving this convertible cardigan, looks so cozy.
- Perfect Spring forward option!
- Loving these joggers, SO comfortable and perfect for errands!
- Girlfriend jeans with pearl details?! DEAD!