A weekly edit, by Dana.
I hope everyone had a great week! It went by pretty fast for me. Work is still ridiculously busy, but we’re coming up on our overseas offices being closed for holiday. This means things will settle down a bit, and I can get all of the things done that I haven’t had time to do! So yeah, I’ll still be busy;) But I know I’m going to have a fun weekend, so there was something to look forward to!
Tonight, I’m going to the grand opening of the Drybar on the Upper West Side. You guys know I LOOOVE me some Drybar, so I’m excited to see check out this new location. Afterwards, I’m taking advantage of being on the UWS, and heading to dinner at Jacob’s Pickles with Kevina and Elle. And then who knows where the night will lead us — but I’m looking froward to girls’ night!
On Saturday, I’m shooting something fun with Linda. Then Elle and I are going to get our nails done. And then I’m
forcing asking Matt to take some Valentine’s Day photos with me. THEN, we’re going to Staten Island and going to dinner at a new restaurant called Surf with my sister and brother in law. There’s also a place nearby that is a taco shop/arcade. So we’re planning on hopping over there and meeting all of our friends since it was my sister’s birthday on Thursday. Super Bowl Sunday is going to be spent eating and drinking all day long with my sister, brother in law, Matt, and my parents.
Woof. What a weekend! What are your plans (especially for the Super Bowl)?
Links To Love
- Love this post about why you need to use primer.
- Morgan’s business essentials are SO GOOD. Bookmark this one.
- OK Carly seriously makes me want Air Pods!
- Amanda talks about how to reach out to brands you want to work with.
- Loved following along on Jenn’s Charleston weekend, so I loved this post too!
- This military blazer.
- I REALLY want this chunky knit blanket.
- Does anyone have good brush sets? I was looking at these.
- Thinking about shooting this coat on Saturday!
- Should I be like everyone else and get this pullover?