A weekly edit, by Dana.
As you’re reading this, I’m either on a road trip to Maine OR in Maine. Yep! Allie and I are headed to Kennebunkport for a press trip! It’s my first time to Maine, so I’m really excited to check out Kennebunkport. I’ve heard it’s so beautiful and cute there during the summer, and I can’t wait to see what it’s like in winter.
Make sure you’re following along on Instagram and Instagram stories to see more from our weekend getaway. I also know a lot of people are gearing up for Spring content, but not this gal. Be prepared for FULL ON WINTER PICS. I’m ready to be bundled AF, and giving you ALL the layers;)
I’m also picking up a verrrry special delivery on Sunday when I get back. MY NEW BAG! I felt like I needed to make my very first big girl purchase. I’m so so so excited for it because I decided to purchase it when I landed the biggest blog deal yet. So why not get an investment piece to help me remember this milestone?
What are you up to?
Links To Love
- Krystal speaks the truth in this heart felt post about insecurities.
- Linda talks about why it’s OK to cut people out of your life.
- Love Carly’s review of her favorite winter boots.
- Liz gives a great round up of products to help with dry skin!
- Favorite buy of the week: My bag!!! (Pre-owned here)
- Tech purchase: This WiFi smart plug
- Best deal of the week: A chunky knit throw blanket for under $50
- Product I’m eyeing: A fun take on Gucci loafers