A weekly edit, by Dana.
WOO HOO, it’s Friday!!!
I’m excited for this weekend because it’s Easter, which means lots of family time *insert dancing gif*!!! Matt has off today (#jealous), so after work I’m heading up to Westchester. No plans tonight, but tomorrow I think Matt and I will head to my cousins’ house to color eggs with the kids and help them get ready for Sunday.
On Sunday, the guys were all supposed to play golf, but thanks to the snow, the course isn’t open yet. BUMMER, now all the gals can’t hang for a while;) But in all seriousness, I’m so excited to hang out with my family. We haven’t been together since my grandma’s 95th birthday back in January…which is a long time for us. The kids are going to have so much fun with the little Easter egg hunt we plan in the backyard for them!
What are your weekend plans? Are you celebrating Easter?
Stuff You Should Read
- Alicia’s post on micro-influencers and brand partnerships is a MUST READ
- Jenn makes me want to go to Sandestin!
- Your new travel buddies.
- GRACE STARTED A PODCAST!!! And I’m so excited.
- Speaking about micro-influencers…love this article from Forbes!
What I’m Buying
- This jumpsuit is coming with me to Seattle…and you’ll probably see me wear it forever.
- Thinking about splurging on this La Mer product, I’ve heard such good things!
- So into these hoops, I can’t stop wearing them.
- Feel like I need to add another pair of mules to my collection. Someone stop me;)
- My new favorite aviators!