A weekly edit, by Dana.
I had a pretttttay eventful week.
Allie, Elle and I came back from DC on Sunday after we pulled off a surprise visit for our girl, Jenn (thanks Kristyn for helping us). It was such a fun weekend, but I was definitely exhausted from it. I also knew I had a really busy week ahead. Allie and I saw Mean Girls on Broadway – HYSTERICAL – on Tuesday. It was such a great show, and I highly recommend. On Wednesday, I did a really cool live Instagram event with Macy’s.
BUT THEN IT GOT BAD. I found out I have pink eye. Luckily, it doesn’t hurt or anything, it’s just annoying AF! So Matt and I are laying low this weekend. We’re “house-sitting” for my sister and brother-in-law while they’re in Ireland. My sister said we can stay there as long as we go to Costco for her (and I happily obliged because I am the younger one). They have three TVs in their basement, so Matt just NEEDED to go there to watch the basketball games;) I’m actually really excited to spend most of the weekend relaxing, it’ll be MUCH needed.
What are you up to this weekend?!
Stuff You Should Read
- Krista breaks down how to make an authentic purchase on eBay.
- What influencers want brands to know.
- Need to get inspired when it comes to groceries? Check out this post from Carly.
- Cheap flights to Italy? Ashlee has some great tips!
- I mean, could Jenn look ANY. MORE. PERFECT here?!
Taking a page from Krista’s book and would love for you to link any posts below. I’d love to share some of them!
What I’m Buying
- I just purchased these fun little frames. Perfect for Spring/Summer looks!
- I received these cuties for an upcoming collaboration (in black), I LOVE the pearl details!
- Still trying to convince myself to keep these jeans. I feel like I’m too short and stumpy to pull them off.
- I’m on a mule kick. Just ordered these kitten heels!
- This. Denim. Jacket.