A weekly edit, by Dana.
First of all: THANK YOU for the sweet words about the rebrand. I was so freakin’ nervous when I first posted about it, and wasn’t sure about the reaction I would get. I figured there would be mixed feelings about leaving Pink Champagne Problems in 2017, and there were, but nothing short of amazing words of encouragement about the future. I’m really so excited and so motivated going into 2018! SO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
I hope everyone rang in the new year exactly how they pictured it! I went to dinner with Matt, my sister, brother-in-law, and two other couples. Then, we went back to my sister’s house and our parents came over. It was a perfect night, and I couldn’t have pictured any other way to ring in the new year.
This week at work, we jumped right back in where we left off before the holidays. So, yeah, we were busy. It honestly never truly slows down at work, so I definitely treasured last week’s quietness. I knew it was going to take a while to get back into a routine, so I made sure to get at least two weeks of content for the blog ready to go.
And then the snow came. I was able to stay home yesterday as the commute was really dangerous. My office even closed at 2PM. Tonight, Matt and I are going up to Westchester for the weekend. I don’t want to do much of anything since it’s going to feel like -13 degrees in the city. A fireplace, wine, and a good movie sound perfect to me. Do you have any movie recs? Let me know!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Links To Love
- Are you following Jenn’s new YouTube channel? It’s a must!
- Obsessed with this tunic (and scarf) on Taylor.
- Loved reading Krista’s goals for 2018 – I definitely need to implement some of these too!
- I have Sheila’s post bookmarked. Such a good read on why your blog isn’t growing.
- Alicia gives tips on battling SAD.
- I’m obsessed with this sweater. I just can’t decide on the color! Which one would you get?
- Currently reading Andi Doftman’s first book, and patiently waiting for the release of her second!
- I got this oversized throw over Cyber Week, and it’s AMAZING. So cozy and so necessary for these temps.
- I posted these boots on Instagram over the weekend and they were a big hit! I love them!
- Cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this new to me jewelry company, Sixty Stax!