A weekly series dedicated to everything from life, travel and fashion Q&A, sale finds, weekend updates, sneak peeks and more!
C H A M P A G N E T A S T E
A little travel, life and fashion Q&A. I want to answer them ALL.
Are you planning on doing any book reviews?
I’ve definitely mulled over this idea for sure, especially since I’ve been doing a lot of reading in 2017. I think I’ll do one in June and then again in December, so it will be more of a huge round up! I’ll talk about what I”m reading in this series, so be sure to keep an eye out;)
What bloggers inspire you?
Realistically, (mostly) everyone who does this blogging thing inspires me. It’s NOT easy. There’s way more that goes into this blogging thing than most people realize (more on that soon). Here are three ladies that always seem to stand out to me:
- Jenn of Style Charade: I mean, do you know any other SVPs that run a kick-ass blog? I don’t. Jenn is the epitome of a go-getter – She kills it in her day job (from what her amazing co-workers tell me) and she for sure kills it in the content arena. Jenn also always goes above and beyond to make her readers and followers feel appreciated…and I know she appreciates them more than anything. She is also one of the sweetest and most genuine people I’ve ever met!
- Olivia of The Corporate Catwalk/Olivia Jeanette: Much like Jenn, Olivia is so genuine and so sweet. She worked in the corporate world before stepping back to run her blog full-time and be the cutest mama to Sebastian! Olivia’s style constantly reminds me that just because you’re in the corporate world, doesn’t mean you have to dress boring. She finds amazing pieces at all different prices that could work for many different occasions!
- Grace of The Stripe: I’ve been following Grace since I was in college, and it’s been fun to see her blog grow. More recently, it’s been great seeing Grace taking a stand and sharing her personal thoughts on many tough subjects. She inspired me to write this post. Although I do love when she shares her outfits and beauty tips, I think it’s important that she continues to write about *controversial* topics.
PS: Are you signed up for The Weekend Toast? I’ve loved writing all my life, so this new exclusive content is a great opportunity to expand Pink Champagne Problems…and for you to get to know me on another level. I would LOVE for you to subscribe! (Don’t worry, I will never spam your inbox!) A little preview: I talk about everything from my job to time management, and so much more! Oh, and I always find something to toast to!
C H A M P A G N E F I N D S
Here’s what I’m loving, buying and eyeing!
I got my package from LOFT a few days ago and I’m loving everything! I can’t wait to style and share with you! I also just received these UNBELIEVABLE Gucci dupes (yes, I’m the queen of dupes lately). They’re actually ridiculously comfortable and the “fur” is super soft! I’m so excited to wear them, no lie.
Click through below to see what else I’ve been loving!
C H A M P A G N E D A I L Y
Weekend plans, anyone?
This week DRAGGED on for me. I don’t even know why. Tonight, Allie and I are heading to a fun happy hour with WestHouse Hotel and NOMI Beauty. We’re getting our hair and make up done and celebrating #WomenGoingPlaces. Saturday, I’m shooting with Lydia (haven’t shot with her in TOO long, this is the last post we shot), and then going out for one of my best friend’s birthdays!
What are you getting into this weekend?
C H A M P A G N E T O G O
Ah, the jet set life…where to next?
The last week or so has been really exciting! I have three trips planned (so far), and currently trying to plan another for my 25th birthday in July!
- MAY: Such a last minute trip…which are actually my favorite! Matt and I are heading to Myrtle Beach for a little beach getaway with his family. We’ll be making a stop in Charleston as well and I’m SO excited for warmer weather. I’m definitely looking forward to hitting up 5Church for dinner though…it’s one of my FAVORITE spots in Charleston!
- JUNE: Matt and I are going up to New England for a few days. First stop, Boston! We’re going to do a little bar crawl (trying to convince my friends to come with) and then head to a game at Fenway. We’re only going to be there for a night before we continue up north to Salem, where we’ll be staying with The Merchant (a Lark hotel). I’ve never been to Salem before, so I definitely want to hit up the witch museum (I think that stuff is so cool). I’m excited to just simply relax and explore Salem before heading back to New York! This is going to be a fun trip for sure!
- AUGUST: I love getting together with my favorite D.C. girls whenever I get the chance. Allie, Kristyn, Jenn and I planned a girls’ weekend in the Hamptons and I’m already counting down the days. It’ll be Kristyn’s birthday weekend, so that’s even more of a reason to celebrate;)
C H A M P A G N E G A I N S
Werkin’ on my fitness. Talking about new classes, small victories, etc.!
I mentioned last week that I’ve started Heated Pilates at Equinox. I went this week and actually loved it even more. It makes me miss yoga (I used to do it a lot in college, especially Bikram), so that’s my next class to try at Equinox. I’ve also been trying to train myself to get up and get to the gym in the morning.
I’m fine once I’m up and at ’em, but getting myself out of bed is one of the hardest things ever. I need tips!!! Leave them below, please!
C H A M P A G N E L O V I N ‘
A few of my favorite blog posts (and articles) from this week!
- Jacey KILLS it in this easy-to-recreate outfit!
- Stumbled upon this article about the “thin slices of joy” in life. Definitely have it boomarked!
- Legit dying over Allie in this look. It’s SO well-styled!
- I love Crystalin’s round up of graphic sweatshirts and hoodies.
- Emily features the cutest travel look with the perfect weekender!