I love denim shorts so much. They’re so easy to wear, and come in too many lengths, cuts, and washes.
Last year, I wrote a post about denim shorts (but updated it again this year). I realized how much I really do love a good pair of them. I wore the CRAP out of my denim shorts over the last year thanks to working from home — so I’ve had some fun experimenting with different looks. I wanted to share a couple of easy to recreate outfits to get you through the end of summer!
Here are some of my favorite ways to style denim shorts!
- Simple button down + bermuda shorts One way to wear a more “put together” look!
- Fancy button down + cut offs Another way to feel more “put together” with a cool twist.
- Easy white tank + button fly My most casual, reached for outfit during hot summer months.
- Sweatshirt + cut offs Perfect for chilly summer nights while showing off that tan.
- Tank + cardigan + black shorts These longer black shorts can be dressed up or down.
- Layered look + cut offs Use shorts as a cover up for the beach.
- Oversized tank + button fly An easy swing tank makes it easy breezy to pair back with your shorts!