No way is it November 2nd. How/When did this happen?! Not gonna lie, I’m pretty excited about Halloween being over (partially because candy is 50% off), because now we get to focus on Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Weekend Highlights + Updates:
- Over the next few weeks, you’ll be seeing more holiday geared posts on the blog. Since it’s early in the game, I suggest starting here. You’ll be seeing a tab up top that has a drop down menu leading to “UNDER $100” and Gift Guides. Here I’ll be sharing different ideas for holiday gifts in case you need some inspiration!
- A low-key Halloweekend (see what I did there?) with my boyfriend was exactly what I needed. We took my nephews trick or treating – road sodas for the adults were included. And then we ate a lot of candy. #WIN
- I’ve been debating on whether or not I should get this jacket – thoughts?
Things You Need To See:
- Nicolette is the coolest.
- One of my most popular posts on Pink Champagne Problems!
- Still haven’t pulled the trigger on this vest. SOMEONE PULL IT FOR ME.
- I’m pretty sure Taylor is my style spirit animal.
- Loving the idea of putting this under a white tee and having it peek out a bit.
- Check out this amazing recap from the Lovely Happenings Workshop I spoke at this October!
- I have a feeling this is going to be the softest sweater ever.