From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
High: Meeting Tyler C (from Bachelorette) at the Knicks/Bulls game on Monday night. And yes, he was SUPER nice.
Low: The weather!! Seriously SO over the rain this week. It really affected my mood.
the weekend update
And so a busy weekend begins!
Honestly, by the time you’re reading this, I most likely will be EXTREMELY tired (and possibly hungover) from the SurfYogaBeer Halloween Party. I always have a great time at SYB parties, and this one was no different. What made it even better is that Mantas came back home from London! So now we have the whole weekend to hang with him and take his classes. Seriously missed that dude so much!
Sunday is the marathon so it’ll be fun to watch the runners…and daydream about the day I finally lace up my Asics again and run through New York City.
the links i’m loving this week
- Really loving Alicia’s honesty in this post.
- Loved getting a peek into Liz’s work life!
- Eek Sunday Riley is in some hot water.
- Hannah KILLS this office appropriate look!
- Such an inspiring story. You guys know I LOVE Little Words Project, so this is such an exciting article about Adrianna!
the things i’m eyeing and buying
- Feel like I easily need this sweater in at least 3 colors.
- The plaid shirt jacket I got SO many questions (for real though LOL) about! It comes in two colors!
- Someone in my office bought this coat…so I bought this coat. AND I AM IN LOVE.
- Do I need another cardigan in my life? Probably not.
today i will…
Eat an extra green.