From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
Nothing specific, but it was a nice week in general!
Getting not so great news from the dentist. UGH.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Get ready for a whirlwind of a weekend.
I’m so excited for tonight because my sister’s best friend is getting married! Katie and Skip are basically fam to us, and I’m SO happy for them. It’s going to be ONE HELL OF A WEDDING.
Tomorrow, Matt, my mom and I are going to my cousin Max’s graduation party in Jersey. I’m so excited to see my mom’s side of the family. We don’t see them as often because most of them live in Pennsylvania. I know it’s going to be a lot of fun.
AND SUNDAY…so let me back up a bit.
Last week, it was announced that Jessica Vosk was going to be in a two week show. Naturally, Allie and I (and now our new Broadway BFF Lexi) bought tickets so fast we didn’t even have time to think. Great. Done. We were pumped, and ready for Sunday, June 30.
On Tuesday, I was randomly thinking about the show and looked up the theater. Only to realize…….hi, it was in Connecticut…….3 hours away. PALM TO FACE. Luckily, Lexi and Allie laughed it off…and now we’re road tripping Sunday morning to see the show!
What are your weekend plans?
THE LINKS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Really proud of my girl Alicia for this.
- 5 keys to eating healthier and feeling better.
- These photos of Jenn. Bye.
- 4th of July outfit inspo from Liz.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Cutest little easy to wear printed dress.
- Wore this hat 4 days last week…and just ordered in black.
- Going to try these every day denim cut offs for summer.
- Andddd these fashion forward denim shorts…but someone in my office wore them this week and I was loving them!
TODAY I WILL…
Celebrate the new Mr & Mrs O’Hara!