From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
- Hanging with Allie and seeing Pronoun Showdown (I can’t tell if we’re officially Broadway nerds now.)
- New Chanel boots;) Could NOT resist them.
- I also started Isagenix this week (with a big push from my friend Jenn), and so far so good! While I get to SoulCycle A LOT, I realized my body really won’t change unless I start giving my body what it needs…and eliminate what it doesn’t. If you’re interested in learning more, I’d definitely be open to writing a post about it once I’m a month in!
Jessica Vosk ended up not performing in Pronoun Showdown. SAD.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
I’m excited for this weekend! Tonight I’m hosting a little get together at SoulCycle with some of my coworkers and friends. Margs after. Duh.
Tomorrow morning is starting with a SoulCycle class, then IDK! And Sunday, we’re celebrating Matt’s mom’s birthday by having a bowling party! WOO! Matt’s mom’s side of the family is HUGE, so there’s like 25 of us going. I always love hanging with them since we’re all pretty close in age.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Love how Krista mixes high and low here!
- A typical day for Liz.
- Another article on THE Amazon coat.
- Besides this great review from Jess, I need to know how she looks so cute wearing a charcoal mask;)
- Really love these travel organizers that Ashley has!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- So I caved and purchased some booties that will last me forever.
- I wasn’t a fan of the MZ Wallace tote (more on that to come)…so I bought this tried and true one in camo!
- My boss has this facial mist and I just bought it!
- Kind of loving these leopard loafers. Should I get them?
- A super, easy to wear thermal with a cute knot front detail!
TODAY I WILL…
Eat some green veggies.