From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
MY NEW BAG! I treated myself to a new bag and obsessed with quite honestly an understatement. I’ve been wanting this bag FOREVER, but ended up purchasing my Belt Bag and Sac de Jour before. I didn’t know if a “small” bag would fit my lifestyle, but after getting it, it’s just PERFECT for me. I also wanted to treat myself to a fun pop color bag — even though it’s still kinda neutral for me.
My old track coach’s wife passed this week, so my best friends and old teammates got together to attend the wake.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Pretty much the usual around here: no plans tonight, SoulCycle tomorrow AM, Skin Laundry in the afternoon, then Elle and I are going to hang a bit before I head back to Westchester. I think Matt and I are going to find a new restaurant for dinner on the Hudson up in Westchester! Sunday is going to be a working day for me I think!
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Love Krystal’s photos on the Staten Island Ferry! My idea of ferry rides are NOT this chic (think late 4AM rides back from Manhattan with ferry beers and cookies LOL)
- I’m SO into thrillers — so here are 15 new books you MUST read.
- Here’s why you should care LESS about work.
- 4 reasons to visit Charleston.
- Ahhhh! Ashlee is moving to Houston!
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Just got this thermal in the mail and I AM IN LOVE. Insanely soft, and I love wearing it with this bralette underneath!
- Grace recommended this face mask, so naturally I went and bought it after work one day this week.
- My go to black jeans. Just bought a second pair!
- I’m so NOT ready for bikini season, but I do love this one from Old Navy.
- Honestly, this shirt was made for me.
TODAY I WILL…
Reset my skin care routine.