From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
- I won the Wicked Digital Lottery on Tuesday…and saw Wicked (again, yes, for the 8th time, and 3 times in a week and a half LOL) on Wednesday. IT DOESN’T GET OLD.
- Last night we saw Justin Timberlake, and it was obviously AWESOME!!!
- Today is my sister’s birthday!!!
- I took a break from SoulCycle this week to give my body some rest. I’ve been feeling extra tired lately, so I thought this is what my body needed. OBVIOUSLY missed going to class though.
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Today is my sister’s birthday, so this weekend is all about her! I’m pretty much hanging with her the entire weekend!
My sister and I are taking my grandma out for a belated birthday lunch. My grandma recently turned 96 (UGH, I KNOW. PRECIOUS), so my sister and I wanted to take her to lunch. So we’re picking her up tomorrow for lunch, and then my sister and I are going to head home to have a sissy skincare night! We’re trying ALL the new products and then watching a movie!
Sunday is the Super Bowl (c’mon you knew that, you don’t live under a rock), so I’m just hanging with my parents and sister since my brother in law is in Vegas for a bachelor party.
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Are “sick days” from work truly sick days. This was a really interesting read!
- Time to Marie Kondo your tech.
- Coca Cola isn’t running an ad during the Super Bowl this year…but they have something else up their sleeves.
- Do you love neutral nails like Ashley?
- I DIE over Hillary’s outfit (and chic work bag).
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- Love this wellness planner!
- My favorite gloves.
- Say hello to my new wallet. UGH I LOVE HER.
- Okay bye I died and went to stripe heaven.
- The joggers we all need in our life.
TODAY I WILL…
Celebrate my older sissy.