From what I’m eyeing and buying to what I’m up to over the weekend, to links I’m absolutely loving. AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. This is your weekly edit, by Dana.
A BRAND NEW YEAR!!!
The hangover from hell on Tuesday;)
What are some of your highs and lows from this week?
THE WEEKEND UPDATE
Low key Friday nights are THE best. I’m excited to do a whole-lotta-nothing tonight. Tomorrow, I’m taking a SoulCycle class and I want to book a last minute massage…because treating yo’self is always the way to go. Afterwards, I’m going to head to one of my besties houses to hang with my girls. We haven’t been together in a really long time, and I kinda hate it. They’ve been my best friends since high school, so their friendships mean so much to me. Looking forward to hanging!
On Sunday, I REALLY want to get a massage, BUT I might squeeze in a shoot with Allie instead!
What are your weekend plans?
THE THINGS I’M LOVING THIS WEEK
- Krista shares her best Amazon purchases of 2018.
- Love Caroline’s Best Pieces of 2018 post!
- MORGAN IS ENGAGED!!!
- Great, another article about another mask that I want to buy now.
- How to stay healthy in the winter.
THE ITEMS I’M EYEING (& BUYING)
- I caved and bought this face mask (that makes you look old and ugly AF when it’s on) because Grace recommended.
- Eyeing this super cozy chenille throw blanket.
- Just got the cutest phone case!
- I know you want this AirPod case.
TODAY I WILL…
Stop by Sephora. (Bye bye paycheck.)